Follow Village Moms by Email

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Prayer Card Printable

 

April from Personalized Art sent me these fun prayer cards she made for her boys. She chose the passage in 1 Samuel based on the MOB Society's 2014 Prayer Challenge. If I figure out how to make these cards printable then I'll do that. Sorry, I'm a newbie to blogging and really confused by my (technically my husband's) Mac! For now, I hope they inspire you to create something fun for your son's (or daughter's) prayer verse. I'll probably just type the verse up, print it out and have my son decorate it with stickers. Thanks again, April!

1 comment:

  1. Hey all, this design should be ready to print. Download it and either send it to a copy shop via email or take a usb up to the store and they will print it off for you. I did white cardstock in color. You can also just print it from home. It is sized for a 4x6 (both of the). Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete